has started a giveaway and this is my entry!!
Giveaway found here: [link]
1. What name do you go by?
Saph, Sapphira, Sapphire
2. What are some things that you like ?
Drawing, animals, cats, manga, anime, video games, anything "otaku"-ish
3. Do you like Pokemon gijinkas (why do you prefer it over normal PKMN ^^)?
Yes, I do because I like how people envision Pokemon as people. There are some very fantastic designs out there. Plus it makes for great cosplay ^^ However, I'm not sure I prefer it OVER normal Pokemon
4. If you had a PKMN gijinka made specially for you, what type of Pokemon would it be?
Most likely a Dark-type, or a Dark-Flying type because my favorite Pokemon happen to be one or both of those things
5. Give me a little personality of that Pokemon?
It's proud, smart, and can be cool. Suave and knows it. However, it is a great fighter and very loyal.
6. What kind of place do you think that Pokemon would be from? A city-goer, a warrior, etc?
7. Do you like to draw? When did you start? (If you dont draw, tell me what else you like to do )
YES I love drawing and do it all the time^^ I started at a very young age, and continued ever since
8. Do you believe someone's OC holds a special part of its creator? Or that people just make them for fun?
Yes I believe an OC is part of its creator in the sense that, once someone makes something, it is theirs and becomes - if its not already - a part of the creator. It gets personality or traits from the creator, even unknowingly XD
9. Do you like to roleplay with your OCs?
Uhm, actually I never have.
10. Is there an OC that you have a special attachment to?
Only the one I have up for Bakugan.
11. Do you tend to neglect other OCs that you own?
Yes, because I don't feel so much a part of them as with Kat.
12. How passionate do you think you are about your creations?
Not too much, only for the fact I don't do much with them. I'm more of a creator of a whole story than a contributor. In essence, I'd rather make my own thing than contribute.
13. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
That anime/manga/video game guys were real!
14. What's your favorite color? How does it represent you?
Blue, because I feel it accentuates my character in it is calm and melancholic. However, the deeper shade of sapphire shows the complexities of my character that I usually keep to myself.
15. (( One more question and I'll leave you alone, OK? hehe ! )) What's one of the happiest memories you've had?
Going to the Big Time Rush concert two years ago!!